Κυριακή 28 Ιουνίου 2015

....

So I just finished watching Mock the Week, for those of you that don't know what it is, its a British satirical TV program, that does exactly what it says, mocks the week's news. Of course this weeks news is Greece. We got mocked. We got mocked good. I might make another post as to why it hurt me deep, but the way they mocked us was the worse. They weren't mean, or rude or anything, but it was painful to watch as a Greek. Maybe we deserve it, I don't know. All I know is I'm ashamed. First time in my life, first time after being in the UK, I am ashamed. I am ashamed for being Greek. It's not their fault. Nobody in the UK has made me feel that way. I am ashamed to be called Greek, I'd hide my nationality today, because I'm not proud. I'll always be me, but I'd rather I wasn't Greek today.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου